1. Students seeking admission to this college should apply in the prescribed Application Form. free of cost and submit with DD for Rs. 500/- in favor of ‘Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Arts & Science’ payable at Nedumkandam
2. Enquiries about applications already submitted should quote the Register Number of the application.
3. The principal reserves the right to refuse admissions to any applicant without any reason.
4. The register number of selected candidates will be put on the college notice board and interview cards will be sent to them. They should have the following documents with them at the time of interview.
5. Anti Ragging Cell. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus. An Anti Ragging Cell is functioning in the college. Any complaint related to ragging of any kind can be brought to the notice of the cell/Principal. Those who indulge in any kind of ragging will be given punishment in accordance with the rules stipulated by the University/Govt.